1. Where to go to have amazing trekking?
2. Tailor made trekking
Where to go to have amazing trekking?
There are many interesting places to visit and many peaks to reach in the Himalayas. Asian Trekking company provides unforgettable trekking trips in Nepal, Tibet, Ladakh, Bhutan oraz Sikkim. The full list of fascinating trekking trips is available online, at the website: https://asian-trekking.com.
Two the most interesting trips worth to join are following:
- Everest Base Camp Trek – it is one of the most popular trekking expeditions provided by the well-qualified Asian Trekking team. It lasts 13 days and the prices start from 336 USD.
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek – it is a great trip for everyone who is not afraid of challenges. The whole trekking takes 13 days and it is available for every person who pays 422 USD for the trip.
Tailor made trekking
Today, everest expedition is at the fingertips of the majority of people who wants to do it. It is nothing unusual because the well-qualified and experienced team is next to you. What is more, they are ready to help you in every situation during climbing – they may sometimes save your life.
Moreover, Asian Trekking company provides numerous trekking trips for people who want to be close to nature as well as for those who require something more. Luckily, there is an opportunity to have tailor made trekking.
How to do it?
If you are interested in having custom-made expedition, you should start with filling in the form where you provide:
- the place you want to visit (you can choose from: Nepal, Tibet, Sikkim, Bhutan and Ladakh).
- preferred activities (there are some to select: peak climbing, expedition, tours and trekking).
- approximately date of travel (provide particular date, month or season).
- duration of the travel (it is up to participant).
- number of travellers including children.
When you send the form, the members of Asian Trekking team will contact you in order to provide the offer of the most stunning tour that will meet your expectations. In this way, you do not have to follow the organisers' itinerary – you may create your own one, of course with the assistance of the experienced members of Asian Trekking team.